- support in the production of engaging and eye-catching video & photo materials (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, websites, other marketing materials);
- participation in the creative process - from the idea for content to its implementation;
- support in writing scripts, coordination, lighting, recording, editing, editing or color correction;
- taking care of timely production in close cooperation with the team.
- experience in a similar position (experience in creating automotive content or product education is welcome);
- a portfolio reflecting creativity and production skills (include a link to the portfolio in your CV);
- creativity, flexibility and the ability to act quickly;
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects;
- ability to independently plan and successfully implement projects;
- interest in the automotive industry is welcome.
- joining a great team that is the foundation of our company's success;
- the contract you prefer (employment contract or B2B);
- necessary work tools (computer, monitor, telephone, etc.);
- work in a cool, industrial office in Przeźmierowo, where you will start the day with delicious coffee and a joint team breakfast;
- possibility of coming to the office with a dog;
- do you want to see how it works with us? Visit us in our office and see for yourself :)
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the GDPR clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).