1. PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of persons whose data it processes, in particular visitors to the website https://protym.pl/ We want each user to know exactly what data we obtain and how they can protect their privacy.
2. The administrator of personal data is PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. on behalf of which all activities are undertaken by entities authorized to represent the enterprise in accordance with the entry in the National Court Register.
3. As part of its business activity, the administrator processes the data of persons employed in the enterprise, data of suppliers, contractors who are entrepreneurs, clients who are natural persons, persons who have agreed to receive commercial information and job candidates.
1. The administrator obtains personal data of entities marked in point 3 through:
a. direct transfer by the entity designated in point 3
b. sending via e-mail by the entity designated in point 3
c. downloading from public registers
d. website https://protym.pl
2. During a person's visit to the indicated website, our servers automatically save the so-called cookies. system logs - anonymous information such as the time of your visit, ip address, url address, browser, etc.
3. The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the company's network.
5. Data of entities marked in point 3 are collected to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected. In the event that the Administrator obtains data of entities marked in point 3 in a wider scope than necessary (so-called redundant data), the Administrator immediately removes the indicated data exceeding the necessary scope.
6. The scope of processed data of contractors, customers of suppliers and persons who have agreed to receive commercial information about the company's products does not exceed the scope of personal data, contact details and other data necessary for proper financial settlements. The indicated range does not contain specific categories of data.
7. The administrator processes the data until the purpose of their processing is fulfilled (performance of the service, duration of the employment relationship, recruitment process) and after this period, it processes only the data of entities marked in point 3, the archiving of which is necessary due to the provisions of the Accounting Act and other applicable legal acts.
8. The recipients of data contractors, customers and suppliers are:
a. accounting office,
b. tax authorities
c. other contractors if it is justified by the need to perform the service
9. In a situation where the Administrator, in order to perform his duties or properly perform the contract, is obliged to entrust personal data from the collections
Administrator to a third party, concludes a processing entrustment agreement with the indicated entity.
10. Using the website requires the processing of the customer's personal data in the scope of: personal data, contact details and other data necessary for proper financial settlements . The data will be processed by PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to "Polskie ePłatności" spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Tajęcina (formerly "Paylane" sp. z oo), address: Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278, NIP 5862141089 and REGON 220010531. to the extent necessary to process payments for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing data is voluntary, and at the same time necessary to use the website
Rights of data subjects
1. Each entity marked in point 3 providing its personal data has the right to apply to the Personal Data Administrator for information regarding personal data (in particular about the scope and purpose of the data processed) of the indicated entity processed by the Administrator. The application should be made in writing, personally signed by the authorized person and sent to the Administrator. The indicated application should be sent to the address of the Administrator's registered office or in the form of a scan to the e-mail address email@example.com
2. The administrator will respond to the request within one month of receiving the request for information, subject to point 4 of this paragraph. In addition to responding to the request, the Administrator will provide the applicant with one copy of all data that it processes as part of its activity. The Applicant has the right to request submission of more than one copy, and the Administrator has the right to make the issuance of a copy conditional upon payment of a fee. The indicated application should be sent to the address of the Administrator's registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Each entity whose data is processed by the personal data administrator has the right to request rectification, updating, deletion of his personal data, limiting processing, obtaining his data in a structured format and transferring the marked format of personal data to the administrator indicated by him, as well as the right to request deletion of data. The application should be sent electronically to email@example.com
4. The administrator is obliged to respond to the requests of persons whose data it processes without undue delay and in any case within one month. In a situation where the nature of the request is complicated or the Administrator has received a large number of requests, the deadline may be extended by another two months, after informing the applicant within 30 days of receiving the request about the reason for the delay. The administrator sends the response in electronic form, unless the person submitting the request requests a written form. The administrator informs the applicant about the need to extend the deadline for replying.
5. Everyone whose data is processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the sending of commercial information has the right to object to the processing of his data by the Administrator, which, for its faster effectiveness, should be sent in writing to the address of the Administrator's registered office or a scan to the e-mail address
6. If the Administrator fails to respond to the requests indicated in this document within the statutory period, the applicant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. after May 25, 2018 may be designated as the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
2. This document comes into force from the moment it is placed on the website https://protym.pl _