The protym.pl online store operating at www.protym.pl, referred to in these Regulations as the "protym.pl Online Store" is run by:
PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. k
st. Artisanal 1
Tel: 570 899 652
entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000344451 , NIP: 7773142987 , with a share capital of PLN 1,899,400.00, hereinafter referred to as the "Operator".
§ 1 Acceptance and execution of the Customer's orders
1. The protym.pl online store sells goods via the Internet. Information on goods available in the Online Store protym.pl are posted on the website www.p rotym.pl
2. Customer of the Online Store protym.pl may be a natural person with full legal capacity, an entity with legal capacity or a legal person.
3. Before placing an order in the Online Store protym.pl the customer should register in the store by providing his data - name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company, tax identification number, in order to complete the order.
4. After registration, the customer may place orders for 7 (say: seven) days a week and 24 (say: twenty-four) hours a day via the website protym.pl . The customer places an order by adding specific products to the Basket, and then indicating the method of collection and payment in the Basket, and provides his data necessary to complete the order. Immediately after placing the order, the Customer receives an e-mail with information that the order has been delivered to the Online Store protym.pl together with an individual order number.
5. It is also acceptable to place an order without registering in the Online Store protym.pl The execution of the order is carried out in the same way as in the case of customers who have registered and set up their individual user account.
6. When placing an order, the Customer performs:
– selection of ordered products;
– indication of the method of delivery of the ordered goods / method of collecting the ordered goods;
– indication of the delivery address;
– choose the method of payment.
7. The customer placing an order via the Online Store protym.pl submits to the Operator an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of products being the subject of the order.
8. After placing the order, the Operator automatically sends a confirmation of order registration to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of order registration is the Operator's declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in § 1 sec. 7 of these Regulations.
9. The contract is concluded when the Customer receives the order confirmation indicated in the point above, subject to § 3, point 2 and 3.
10. Availability of information about products on the Online Store website protym.pl does not mean the availability of these products in the stock of the Online Store protym.pl and order fulfillment options.
11. In the absence of the goods ordered by the Customer in the Online Store protym.pl or if the Customer's order cannot be processed for reasons beyond the Store's control within the time limit provided for the order, the Operator will inform the Customer about the situation by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the order.
12. In the event that the execution of part of the order is not possible, the Operator may offer the Customer:
– cancellation of the entire order (if this option is selected by the Customer, the Operator will be released from the obligation to complete the order);
– canceling the order in the part in which the implementation is not possible within the prescribed period (if the Customer selects this option, the order will be completed in part, while the Operator will be released from the obligation to complete it in the remaining scope).
13. In the absence of the Online Store protym.pl of the ordered product or the inability to fulfill the Customer's order for other reasons, independent of the Operator, the Operator has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its conclusion.
14. In the event of obtaining information from the Operator about the inability to complete the order within the time limit indicated when placing it, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 7 (seven) days from the date of obtaining the information. The statement of withdrawal should be included in an e-mail sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The operator reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days of its conclusion in the event that it was concluded during the malfunctioning of the IT system of the Online Store protym.pl , in particular when incorrect prices or product descriptions are displayed on the website www.protym.pl. If the payment for the subject of the order has been made in advance - the Operator will return the amount paid to the Customer within 14 (say: fourteen) days from the date of sending the statement of withdrawal from the contract, on the terms set out in detail in § 6 of these Regulations.
16. The customer is obliged to keep the login and password to his account in the Online Store secret protym.pl . The Operator is not responsible for operations performed by third parties who gained access to the Customer's account as a result of the Customer's failure to keep the login and password to the Customer's account secret.
§ 2 Product prices
1. The operator publishes information about the products it offers on the website of the protym.pl Online Store and sells the products it offers via the Internet.
2. All prices in the offer of the protym.pl Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys. For each product, there is an indication whether the indicated price includes the VAT due.
3. Along with the ordered goods, the Customer receives a purchase document in the package, which is a VAT invoice.
4. The binding and final price is the price of the product given on the Online Store website protym.pl at the time of placing the order by the customer.
5. The Operator reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Online Store's offer protym.pl , introducing new goods to the offer of the Online Store protym.pl , carrying out and canceling promotional campaigns on the Online Store website protym.pl , or making changes to them. The above entitlement does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed by the Customer before the date of entry into force of the price change, conditions of promotional campaigns or sales.
6. Information on the total value of the order is presented in the Basket after the Customer selects the form of delivery of the subject of the order and the form of payment.
§ 3 Method of payment
1. In the Online Store protym.pl , the preferred form of payment is prepayment
in the amount of 100% of the value of the order placed, together with the cost of shipping the goods provided when placing the order, made by electronic or bank transfer to the Operator's bank account indicated.
2. The order is transferred for execution after the payment for the goods is credited to the Operator's bank account.
3. Failure to make the payment within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of placing the order is considered as withdrawal from the concluded sales contract.
4. In the Online Store protym.pl , with the consent of the Operator, it is possible to send the goods before making the payment. In this case, payment is made upon receipt of the goods.
5. Payments are handled by "Polskie ePłatności" spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Tajęcina (formerly "Paylane" sp. z oo), address: Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278, NIP 5862141089 and REGON 220010531.
§ 4 Terms of delivery of ordered goods
1. For each product offered by the Online Store protym.pl , the estimated time of preparing the order for shipment is given. This is the time that elapses from accepting the order for processing to sending the package from the Store with the form of delivery selected by the Customer, only working days (from Monday to Friday) are taken into account here. The deadline for the execution of the order is counted from the date of posting the payment for the goods on the Operator's bank account.
2. An order for goods with different delivery times will be sent when the entire order is completed. The shipping date is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time. The operator reserves the right to execute the order in parts - in this case, the payment for the shipment will be charged only once.
3. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer via a courier company - the expected delivery time from the moment of sending the package to the moment of delivery - 1 (in words: one) business day, and this is the date declared by the courier company.
4. The customer will be charged with the delivery costs of the ordered goods in the amount indicated when placing the order.
5. The customer has the option of personal collection of the ordered goods at the seat of the Operator -
PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. K., ul. Rzemieślnicza 1, 62-081 Przeźmierowo after prior contact at the telephone number: 570 867 616 on working days (Monday-Friday)
from 8.00 to 16.00.
6. If the Customer provides an incorrect or inaccurate address, the Operator shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the subject of the order.
§ 5 Complaints and warranty conditions, warranty
1. All goods available in the protym.pl Online Store come from a legal source and are original. The warranty conditions provided by the manufacturer are specified in the product warranty card.
2. The Operator undertakes to provide the Customer with items purchased by him without defects. Before sending to the Customer, the goods ordered by him are subject to a thorough check in terms of quality and quantity.
3. The customer is always obliged to check with the courier whether the package has no visible external damage. If the package shows signs of damage, the Customer is obliged to report the reservations to the carrier together with a description of the damage.
4. The Operator is liable to the Customers for defects in the goods (warranty) on the terms set out in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and following of the Civil Code.
5. The customer has the right to submit complaints in any legally permissible manner, including:
a) via the complaint form available at www.protym.pl;
b) in writing (letter, fax, e-mail to the addresses indicated below:
– PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. ul. Rzemieślnicza 1,62-081 Przeźmierowo;
– phone: 570 867 616;
– e-mail: email@example.com;
6. A properly submitted complaint should include: name, surname, address, Customer's e-mail address, date of conclusion of the sales contract constituting the basis for the complaint, subject of the complaint with an indication of the Customer's request, all circumstances justifying the complaint.
7. When making a relevant request or making a statement, the Customer should, at the expense of the Seller, deliver the defective item to the Operator in order to enable him to examine the item and take a position regarding the legitimacy of the submitted request or statement.
8. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Operator will ask the complainant to supplement it in the indicated scope.
9. The operator recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or to the traditional mail address. If the Operator does not respond to the requests within 14 days, it means that the requests were justified.
10. The repaired product is sent back to the Customer at the expense of the Operator.
11. The Customer has the right to demand a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Operator immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective product with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Operator or the Operator has not replaced the product with a defect-free one or has not removed the defect.
12. Differences between the visualization of the product available in the protym.pl Online Store resulting from the individual settings of the Customer's computer (color, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for a complaint and return of the purchased product.
13. The complaint form is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations.
§ 6 Withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer
1. Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) A consumer (a natural person making a purchase not directly related to their business or professional activity), who concluded via the Online Store protym.pl a distance contract, may withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The rules for withdrawing from the contract, including the template of the withdrawal form that the consumer may use, as well as cases in which the right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled, are specified in the instruction constituting Appendix 2 to these Regulations.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void. The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Goods back to the Seller's address before the deadline expires.
3. The consumer only bears the direct costs of returning the goods to the Seller (costs of returning the product to the Seller). The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Operator will return to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller). The Operator will refund the amount due immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Buyer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. The Operator will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution; in any case, the Consumer does not incur any fees in connection with the return of the payment by the Seller. The operator has the right to withhold the return of payment until receipt of the item.
§ 7 Refunds to Customers
1. The Operator will refund the amount due within 14 (in words: fourteen) calendar days in the case of:
– cancellation of the order by the Operator or part of the order by the Operator (in this case, the appropriate part of the price is refunded) paid in advance before its implementation. The refund will be made to the Customer's bank account;
– withdrawal by the Customer from the contract in the case indicated in §1 section 14 of these Regulations.
2. The Operator shall not be liable for the failure to return the amounts paid or for a delay in the return, if, despite sending a request to the Customer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer to send the Operator a bank account number, the Customer fails to send such a bank account number to the Operator, or if the reply does not contain data enabling making a return. The Operator is not responsible for the lack of refund of the amounts paid or delay in return if they are the result of the Customer providing incorrect address or name data or an incorrect bank account number.
§ 8 Personal data
1. By registering in the Online Store protym .pl, the Customer, by checking the appropriate box when placing the order, consents to the processing of personal data by the Operator (name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company, tax identification number) in order to fulfill the Customer's orders placed in the protym Online Store .pl. By registering, the Customer also confirms that he is acting as an entrepreneur and not as a consumer.
2. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents registration and execution of Customer's orders in the Online Store protym.pl . Each person providing personal data in connection with the use of the online store is obliged to provide only their personal data that is current, complete, true and correct.
3. The administrator of personal data processed as part of the activities of the Online Store protym.pl is PPH PROTYM Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. The Administrator undertakes all activities by persons authorized to represent in accordance with the entry in the National Court Register. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in particular applies technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of personal data protection. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer in his company who can be contacted at the address [……] or telephone number [….].
4. The administrator processes the data marked in point 1 until the purpose of processing is achieved, and after obtaining it, he processes only the data in relation to which he has a legal obligation to archive. In the case of data related to the sale transaction, the Administrator is obliged to archive the indicated data for 5 years from the transaction.
5. The recipients of the data marked with point 1 are only entities to whom the entrustment of the indicated data is necessary for the proper implementation of the service, which guarantee the processing of personal data in compliance with applicable legal standards. In connection with the above, the Administrator entrusts data to couriers and the Polish Post. Before actually entrusting data, the administrator concludes processing entrustment agreements.
6. Each entity providing its personal data has the right to apply to the Personal Data Administrator for information regarding personal data (in particular about the scope and purpose of the data processed) of the indicated entity processed by the Administrator. The application should be made in writing, personally signed by the authorized person and sent to the Administrator. The indicated application should be sent to the address of the Administrator's registered office or in the form of a scan to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The Administrator will respond to the request within one month of receiving the request for information, subject to point 9. In addition to the response to the request, the Administrator will provide the applicant with one copy of all data that it processes as part of its activity. The Applicant has the right to request submission of more than one copy, and the Administrator has the right to make the issuance of a copy conditional upon payment of a fee. The indicated application should be sent to the address of the Administrator's registered office or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
8. Each entity whose data is processed by the personal data administrator has the right to request rectification, updating, deletion of his personal data, limiting processing, obtaining his data in a structured format and transferring the marked format of personal data to the administrator indicated by him, as well as the right to request deletion of data. The application should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The administrator is obliged to respond to the requests of persons whose data it processes without undue delay and in any case within one month. In a situation where the nature of the request is complicated or the Administrator has received a large number of requests, the deadline may be extended by another two months, after informing the applicant within 30 days of receiving the request about the reason for the delay. The administrator sends the response in electronic form, unless the person submitting the request requests a written form. The administrator informs the applicant about the need to extend the deadline for replying.
10. Anyone whose data is processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the sending of commercial information has the right to object to the processing of his data by the Administrator, which, for its faster effectiveness, should be sent in writing to the address of the Administrator's registered office or a scan to the e-mail address
11. In the event that the Administrator does not respond to the requests indicated in this document within the statutory period, the applicant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
§ 9 Final Provisions
1. Information about products posted on the website of the Online Store protym.pl do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The Operator is not responsible for interruptions in the use of the Online Store protym.pl occurred for technical reasons (maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment, etc.) or other reasons beyond his control.
3. The Operator is not responsible for blocking mail server administrators from sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
4. In matters not covered by the regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
5. The Operator reserves the right to change these Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations are effective within a period of not less than 7 days from the date of their publication on the website of the Online Store www. protym.pl . Orders placed before the date of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.
6. These Regulations apply from January 21, 2022.