- receipt of goods and quality control;
- preparation of goods for shipment;
- preparation and implementation of store orders according to documentation;
- arrangement of materials and products in accordance with the organizational division of the warehouse;
- stock quantity control;
- cooperation with other employees.
- good organization of work;
- accuracy, responsibility and commitment;
- Forklift license will be an added advantage;
- nice experience working in a warehouse.
- joining a great team that is the foundation of our company's success;
- employment contract;
- interesting work with the highest quality products in a company with an established market position;
- the possibility of improving qualifications;
- work in a cool, industrial office in Przeźmierowo, where you will start the day with delicious coffee and a joint team breakfast;
- do you want to see how it works with us? Visit us in our office and see for yourself :)
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following GDPR clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).