NTools RRN 12C work gloves are made of non-linting nylon fabric (gauge 13) coated with a layer of polyurethane (PU) from the gripping side. The design ensures high resistance to damage, secure grip of tools, materials and repaired elements. Seamless construction ensures comfort of use. The elastic cuff prevents the gloves from slipping off the hand.
NTools RRN 12C nylon-polyurethane gloves do not contain latex, silicone or waxes, while ensuring high quality and mechanical strength (in accordance with EN 388), with full comfort of use.
- dust-free – made of nylon material gives the gloves dust-free properties, while a thin polyurethane (PU) layer improves the grip and feeling of tools and materials
- comfortable and durable – elastic cuff and seamless design ensure work comfort and high mechanical strength
- certified according to European standards - classified according to the II protection category (medium risk, medium threat), meet the requirements of the European standard EN 420 - general health and safety requirements and the EN 388 (4131) standard regarding mechanical resistance
- automotive (mechanical, bodywork, paint, vulcanization workshops),
- industry and production,
- Material: nylon, polyurethane (PU)
Quantity: 1 pair
- Min. glove length (mm): 230(S), 240(M), 250(L), 260(XL)
- EN420 standard: general health and safety requirements
- EN388 (4131) standard: gloves protecting against mechanical hazards
- Protection category: II (medium risk - medium threats)