SikaMur InjectoCream-100 is the material that forms the basis of a new concept of rising moisture control. The Sika product is pressed into the holes drilled in the masonry joint with a normal construction putty gun. No special equipment is required for the application. When pressed into the joints, SikaMur InjectoCream-100 spontaneously penetrates into the damp wall, creating a diaphragm preventing the capillary rise of water.
Sika Injection Cream can be used to create an anti-wicking membrane in almost all types of masonry:
- Full brick walls;
- diaphragm walls;
- Stone walls and masonry walls with a stone core or similar.
- Trouble-free use during work, low dependence on personnel qualifications;
- One-component, ready-to-use injection cream;
- Quick to work - no need to drill holes twice, no pressure or gravity;
- No need to seal the area around the injection holes, which is the case with pressure methods;
- Negligible loss of material, simple calculation of the amount of material needed;
- No need for expensive pumps;
- Elimination of leaks and dirt, no problems with leaking cream and injection at partition walls, recesses, etc.
- Sika Cream is a formula with a high concentration of active ingredients (about 80%), so you need to introduce less passive ingredients, better results compared to injections with a lot of fillers;
- SikaMur InjectoCream-100 is low hazard, on water thinner, no alkaline reaction,
- The Sika product is non-flammable;
Szczegółowe informacje w
Karcie Informacyjnej Produktu*
*(Otwarcie w nowym oknie z oficjalnej strony producenta)