Cement, flexible, quick-setting grout with durable colors and high strength, does not create lime deposits on the surface, in accordance with the CG2 WA classification according to the PN-EN 13888 standard.
For grouting all ceramic and natural stone coverings.
For grouting all ceramic tiles, concrete and natural stone tiles, thin tiles and slabs (≤ 4 mm thick) as well as glass mosaic and conglomerate slabs with a joint width of 1-10 mm, indoors and outdoors, on walls and floors.
The Sopro DF 10 grout can be refined with the addition of gold, silver or copper Sopro glitter. It is suitable for use on heated floors and walls, in damp and wet rooms, on living areas exposed to dirt and in kitchens. In outdoor applications on terraces, balconies and facades.
It is also suitable for swimming pools, but in these areas we especially recommend Sopro TF+ and TFb high-strength grouts or Sopro FEP 604 and Sopro FEP plus epoxy grouts.
- For joints from 1 to 10 mm wide
- For all ceramic, natural stone, glass mosaic and conglomerate tiles
- It does not create lime deposits and ensures a durable grout color thanks to the OPZ technology
- Easy to clean, high resistance to dirt and water penetration
- Increased chemical resistance, also to acidic cleaning agents*
- High protection against the development of mold and microorganisms
- Option to add gold, silver or copper Sopro glitter
- High abrasion resistance: CG2 WA according to PN-EN 13888
- Ready to walk after 2 hours, loadable after approx. 12 hours
- Highly crystalline water binding
- For use in the shipbuilding industry
- EMICODE license according to GEV: EC1PLUS very low emission level PLUS
- Indoors and outdoors, for walls and floors
- 0.58-0.63 l water : 2.5 kg Sopro DF 10®
- 1.16-1.26 liters of water : 5 kg of Sopro DF 10®
With the addition of Sopro glitter:
- 0.63-0.68 L water : 2.5 kg Sopro DF 10®: max. 1 bag of Sopro gold or silver glitter
- 1.26-1.36 l water : 5 kg Sopro DF 10® : max. 2 bags of Sopro gold or silver glitter
30-40 minutes; cured mortar should not be reprocessed by adding water or mixing with fresh mortar.
After approx. 2 hours
After approx. 12 hours
+5°C to max. +25°C (substrate, material, air)
Approx. 0.30 kg/m2 with a 30x60 cm tile format and joint width