One-component, hydraulically setting microcement with special additives for repairing loose cladding and filling cavities under ceramic tiles, natural stone cladding and vibrated floors. Strengthens the porous substrate. It is applied by pouring, injection or injection device.
- Indoors and outdoors
- Also intended for use under natural stones sensitive to discoloration
- For floors made by vibrating
- Penetrates into the finest cracks and voids (from 0.05 mm)
- Retains the existing appearance of the cladding
- Repair of the cladding without dismantling it
- Use time: minimum 60 minutes
- Low chromate product acc. with Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006, Annex XVII
For repairing voids and detached floor coverings made of ceramic tiles and tiles, cotto, concrete slabs and natural stone resistant to discoloration, and floors made by vibrating. Also indicated for filling voids in cement screeds. Strengthens porous, low-strength, traditional thick-bed mortars.
0.5 kg powder sachet: 0.315 L of water
Approx. 5 minutes (from the moment of adding the total amount of powder)
Szczegółowe informacje w
Karcie Informacyjnej Produktu*
*(Otwarcie w nowym oknie z oficjalnej strony producenta)